Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Thursday, July 26, 2007 @ 12:49 AM
hello yay i can blog with ease now.. firstly, i complicated my social studies and amaths paper.Ohgees,social studies was never easy for me.I guess it will never be..so i left the entire first question blank :O(is 3sentences considered a answer?) Yeah, i hope for a pass anyway. (T_T)
Secondly..we had chemistry experiment again(!) yay ive been enjoying doing all the mixing of chemicals.ahahha we get really pretty glitter/colour/blending of colour(like photoshop effects) and yar.today i did whatever the instruction say.But yeah i didn't knw why was i doing it:(
Later on there was amaths w0rx. had to the our paper.the questions were fine..one of em (which i wanted to ask mr koh how to do) came out!!!!!! oh shiat.but anyway i cheated.hehehhee,godbless mua.:) and mr koh lied to us that e1/e3 cannot finish it in time..they lcdnt even finish question 1 when the bell rang..and he reitterate the fact that its DAMNN HARD.ahahaha anyway eileen guessed he was lying..so ohwell.
den the weather turned gloomy!:D yay this made me especially happy! omg ,dark clouds are charming i swear..and yar, iwas in a hgh flutter and i decided to eat mushroom mince meat noodle,korean instant noodles,and 3pieces of bread :O ahhaha.anyway i guess that's about it.this post is random..im just bored.guesss i'll go stone for now..bye folks eii lurbex euu
|